Welcome message

Man has been trying to improve himself by his own power since the beginning. The results speak for themselves.
ABOUT ADS: Please keep in mind that there is only limited control over ads that appear here. If you find something inappropriate, let me know and I'll endeavor to block it. Thanks.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Michelle Obama is gonna run for office!

Remember, you heard it hear first. Of course, I don't watch much TV so it's possible someone else has said this, too. But I do believe that Michelle is being groomed to run, probably for Senate like Hillary, and maybe even one day for President. Or maybe she'll start small and run for Mayor of Chicago.

Of course I'm no fan of her husband. And I'll never vote for her either.

But that doesn't mean she's not being groomed for future campaigns. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment