Welcome message

Man has been trying to improve himself by his own power since the beginning. The results speak for themselves.
ABOUT ADS: Please keep in mind that there is only limited control over ads that appear here. If you find something inappropriate, let me know and I'll endeavor to block it. Thanks.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lesbian Parents Prove That Boys Need Fathers?

The conventional wisdom is that homosexual parents are able to parent as well as a married heterosexual couple. Yes, it's possible, I suppose.

Then take this case of two lesbians raising a boy. The kid turns out to be diagnosed with sexual identity disorder. Could be a coincidence. Could be that the boy would have ended up the same even if he were placed in a home with a mother and a father. It's something to think about and discuss. This is not a question about the women's lifestyle or their rights or anything like that. It's about what is in the best interest of the child.

I did write a lot about it and posted it. But I think I can take a more charitable approach to the topic than that post achieved. I have therefore taken it down and will revise it. In the meantime, if you have any thoughts on the matter, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment